Columbus is the capital of the American state of Ohio and is located centrally within the state in the Mid-Ohio region. It is the home of The Ohio State University.
Named after the Italian explorer who sailed under the Spanish flag (In 1492, Columbus sailed the ocean blue).
Fortune 500 companies headquartered here (Cardinal Health, Nationwide Insurance, Limited Brands, etc.). It is a day's drive from one half of the U.S. population and is located at the intersection of I-70 and I-71.
* Adena Conical Burial Mound. AKA Campbell Mound State Memorial.
* Columbus Crew Stadium, Adjacent to Ohio Historical Society of of I-71.
* Columbus Museum of Art, 480 East Broad St
* The Greater Columbus Convention Center
* The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium
* COSI, 333 West Broad St
* Franklin Park Conservatory
* Ohio Craft Museum
* Ohio Statehouse, downtown at the intersection of Broad and High streets
* Experience Columbus (the convention & visitors bureau)
Franklin County Veterans Memorial Auditorium
Greater Columbus Convention Center
Value City Arena at the Jerome Schottenstein Center
Wexner Center for The Arts
Longaberger Basket Headquarters Building
* Columbus Blue Jackets - NHL Hockey
* Columbus Clippers - MLB AAA Baseball
* The Ohio State University - NCAA College
* Columbus Crew - Major League Soccer
* Columbus Destroyers - Arena Football
* The American Whistle Factory
* Anthony-Thomas Candy Co.
* Graeter’s Ice Cream Factory
* The Krema Nut Company
Please visit web site for other videos. Few pictures of the event/place: