Baton Rouge is the capital of the State of Louisiana and second-largest city of Louisiana. The city of Baton Rouge was named over 300 years ago when on March 17, 1699, Pierre Le Moyne, Sieur d'Iberville, led an expedition along the Mississippi River.
* African American Museum, 406 Charles Street (Located in Donaldsonville)
* Louisiana Art and Science Museum, 100 South River Road
* Baton Rouge Zoo, 3601 Thomas Road
* Louisiana State Capitol, State Capitol Drive
* Louisiana State Museum 660 N. 4th St, near the State Capitol.
* LSU Rural Life Museum, Essen Lane
* Old State Capitol 100 North Blvd.
* USS Kidd Located downtown on the river - Part of the Louisiana Naval Museum.
Please visit web site for other videos. Few pictures of the event/place: