Dallas ,the third largest city in Texas and the center of the state's largest metropolitan area, is in the north central portion of the state. This populous city is home to the Dallas Cowboys and you'll regularly be reminded of the city's mass enthusiasm for the team.
Places of Interest
* The Sixth Floor Museum, dedicated to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, is located downtown in the same building from which Lee Harvey Oswald allegedly fired the shots.
* Dallas Museum of Art - Great works of art from eastern and western cultures, from all ages.
* Meadows Museum of Art .
* Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens.
* Dallas Aquarium at Fair Park.
* Dallas World Aquarium, Downtown.
* Dallas Zoo, in south Dallas.
* Zero Gravity Thrill Rides Amusement Park (Dallas Thrill Attractions).
* Cotton Bowl
* Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center
* Dallas Center for the Performing Arts
* Nasher Sculpture Center
* Reunion Arena
* Southern Methodist University
* University of Texas at Dallas
* Fair Park
* Six Flags over Texas / Hurricane Harbor
* Texas Stadium
* Cowboys Stadium
* Victory Park also known as Victory Plaza
* Reunion Tower
* Southfork Ranch
Please visit web site for other videos. Few pictures of the event/place: