Fort Worth is in the Prairies and Lakes region of Texas. It is part of the Dallas/Fort Worth-Arlington metroplex, which has a population exceeding 5.7 million. Sometimes referred to as Cowtown, it is by far closer to its cowboy roots than neighboring Dallas.
Places of Interest in Fort Worth :
* The National Cowboys of Color Museum at 3400 Mount Vernon Ave.
* C.R. Smith Aviation Museum 4601 Hwy.
* Stockyards Museum 131 E. Exchange Ave.
* Kimbell Art Museum 3333 Camp Bowie Blvd.
* Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth 3200 Darnell Street .
* Fort Worth Cats Baseball
* Fort Worth Museum of Science and History, 1501 Montgomery St.
* Sundance Square, is 20 blocks of shops, bars & restaurants, brick-paved sidewalks and historic buildings.
* Bass Performance Hall.
* Fort Worth Stockyards
* Vast green parks and surrounding network of major lakes.
* MAIN ST. Fort Worth Arts Festival (Free)
* Sundance Square Parade of Lights.
* The Fort Worth Zoo, 1989 Colonial Parkway.
* The Fort Worth Botanic Garden, 3220 Botanic Garden Blvd.
The Fort Worth Historic Stockyards is a one of a kind location with many unique attractions. It is the only place in the United States that has a daily cattle drive!
* Billy Bob's Texas * Stockyards Museum
* Cowtown Cattlepen Maze * Stockyards Station
* Cowtown Coliseum * Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame
* Grapevine Vintage Railroad * Texas Trail of Fame
* Jersey Lilly Old Time Photo Parlor * THE HERD
* Stockyards Championship Rodeo
Please visit web site for other videos. Few pictures of the event/place: