Houston is the largest city in Texas and the third largest in the United States. It is huge, both in population and in land area. "Urban sprawl" is a term tailor-made for this city, due to Houston being the largest unzoned city in the country. Houston is a multicultural city home to some of the nation's largest Asian, Arab and Latin American populations. But its culture is not limited to diverse population - it also boasts a world class symphony and theater district that includes a full-time ballet company and opera.
* NASA Space Center Houston, in Clear Lake.
* Houston Museum of Natural Science, Midtown.
* Houston Zoo, Midtown.
* Museum of Fine Arts Houston, Midtown.
* Children's Museum of Houston, Midtown.
* The Health Museum, Midtown.
* Houston Holocaust Museum, Midtown. 5401 Caroline St.
* Contemporary Arts Museum.
* Hermann Park.
* Menil Collection, Montrose. 1515 Sul Ross.
* Bayou Bend.
* Discovery Green Park, Downtown.
* Downtown Tunnel System, Downtown.
* Chase Tower Observatory, Downtown. 600 Travis Street.
* Forbidden Gardens.
* Diverse Works, 1117 E. Freeway (N. Main at Naylor).
* Williams Tower, in Uptown.
* Houston Ship Channel Boat Tour.
* Downtown Aquarium, Downtown.
* Rothko Chapel, 1409 Sul Ross.
* Buffalo Soldiers National Museum (BSNM), 1834 Southmore.
Please visit web site for other videos. Few pictures of the event/place: