Pensacola is a historic beach city in northwest Florida, in the US. It is located in Escambia County, Florida's westernmost county, at the tip of the "panhandle". The city is home to the Pensacola Naval Air Station, the National Museum of Naval Aviation and many historic districts that skirt the downtown area. Surrounded on three sides by water, the Pensacola area is full of history, shipwrecks, beaches and spectacular vistas.
* Naval Air Station Pensacola, S. end of Navy Blvd.
* The Blue Angels. The elite jet-fighter pilots of the U.S. Navy are stationed at NAS Pensacola for part of the year, and if you're in the west portion of Pensacola at 8:30 AM when they practice, you may be able to see them performing flight maneuvers overhead.
* Fort Barrancas, Taylor Rd.
* National Museum of Naval Aviation, 1750 Radford Blvd.
* Pensacola Lighthouse, 190 Radford Blvd. Lighthouse lovers may want to check out the black-and-white Pensacola Lighthouse.
* Mardi Gras in Pensacola is a time to let your hair down, dye it purple, then march into the streets or bars for shiny beads, moon pies, liquor and fun. Don't go too wild though!
Please visit web site for other videos. Few pictures of the event/place: