San Antonio is the second largest city in the state of Texas. San Antonio is a beautiful city at the axis of three different geological terrains: Hill Country, South Texas Plains and Prairie and Lakes. There's a lot to do in this city: fine art museums, historical missions and plenty of amusement parks in addition to great dining and drinking. The culture and people are vibrant and interesting.
* The Alamo.
* Aztec on the River (aka Aztec Theatre).
* Casa Navarro State Historical Park.
* King William Historic Area.
* River Walk Tour BoatRiver Walk (aka Paseo del Rio).
* San Antonio Missions National Park.
* San Antonio Zoological Gardens and Aquarium.
* Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch. Home to a great Drive-thru Safari Park!
* Six Flags Fiesta Texas
* The Torch of Friendship sculpture
* The Tower of the Americas characterizes the city's skyline
* San Antonio Missions National Historical Park
* The San Antonio Botanical Garden
Please visit web site for other videos. Few pictures of the event/place: