The United States Yacht Shows, a premier event management company, has produced several sterling in-water boat shows since 1970. Today, close to 150,000 attendees from around the world come to the Chesapeake Bay to experience these nautical extravaganzas.
April 22 - 25, 2010Bay Bridge Boat Show - 357 Pier 1 Rd., Stevensville, MD 21666.
From portable car-top boats to trailerable fishing and ski-boats, to luxurious motor yachts & more, the Bay Bridge Boat Show has it all. The Bay Bridge Boat Show is conveniently located at the eastern end of the Chesapeake in the Bay Bridge Marina on Kent Island, Maryland.
This Year's Features
* An Active Outdoor Living Section
* Kayaks, Canoes, Rowing Shells, Inflatables
* Antique & Classic Boat Society
* Kent Narrows Racing Association
* Over 400 New and Brokerage Boats
* Equipment and Accessory Vendors
* Free Seminars and Demo Rides
* Extensive Food and Drink Options
* Take the Wheel Workshop
Please visit web site for other videos. Few pictures of the event/place: