Burlington is the largest city in the state of Vermont. Situated on Lake Champlain, it is the heart of a small urban area that acts as Vermont's vibrant and cosmoplitan center. Known for its ultra-liberal environment and free-thinking spirit, Burlington is both a college town and an important commercial city, while maintaining an intimate atmosphere.
* ECHO at the Leahy Center for Lake Champlain, 1 College St. Lake aquarium and science center.
* Downtown Burlington is home to an eclectic mix of shops and restaurants, and is well-known for its pedestrian Church Street Marketplace.
* Regular cruise tours of Lake Champlain aboard The Spirit of Ethan Allen III leave from Burlington's harbor.
* Shelburne Museum, Route 7.
* People - Burlington is ideal for observing all sorts of individuals.
* Street performances Ranging from violists to hip-Hop dancers, Church Street.
* Waterfront - At the bottom of College street.
* North Beach, 52 Institute Road (behind Burlington High School on North Ave).
* Vermont Teddy Bear Co., Shelburne, VT.
Please visit web site for other videos. Few pictures of the event/place: