9 Franconia Notch, Franconia, NH 03580.
Franconia Notch State Park has endless adventures for your family, from Cannon Mountain's Aerial Tramway to miles of hiking trails to the Flume Gorge and everything in between!
* Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway - 80 person tram cars that climb to the summit of Cannon Mountain!
An 80-passenger cable car brings visitors to the 4,080-foot summit of Cannon Mountain in under ten minutes. On a clear day, you can see the mountains of four states and Canada! At the summit, you'll find spectacular scenic walking paths, a 360 degree observation deck, a cafeteria, bar and restrooms.
- Soar through the air to remarkable heights
- New Hampshire's highest lift-accessed point
- An exciting ride for all ages
- Stunning views including New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, New York and Canada
- A must-see attraction!
* The Flume Gorge - One of Nature's wonders! Boardwalk, waterfalls, nature walk and covered bridges.
* The Basin - A short walk to a granite pothole formed by a glacier! Connects to Cascades trail with more waterfalls!
* Camping - Franconia Notch State Park offers two different campground options: Lafayette Place Campground & Cannon RV Park.
* Echo Lake & Echo Lake Beach - Spectacular spring-fed lake and beach at the north end of the park.
* Artists Bluff - A great, short hike to outstanding views of Franconia Notch. One of the most popular hikes in the White Mountains.
* Hiking - There are miles and miles of hiking trails in and around Franconia Notch State Park, including a portion of the Appalacian Trail.
* Recreation Path - An 8 mile recreation path for bicycles and pedestrians that runs the length of the park from the Flume Gorge to just north of Echo Lake.
* Boise Rock - This great glacial erratic has been a part of the history and folklore of Franconia Notch for generations.
* Profile Lake - The spring-fed headwaters of the Pemigewasset River, below the former profile of the Old Man. Fly-fishing only.
* Old Man Museum - Free museum dedicated to the Old Man of the Mountain at the base of the Tram.
* New England Ski Museum - Free museum at the base of the Tram, rich with the history of skiing in America.
Please visit web site for other videos. Few pictures of the event/place: