Orange Beach is a city in Alabama located on the Gulf Coast. It has beautiful white sand beaches, but is quieter and cheaper than the Florida beaches nearby. The Gulf Shores and Orange Beach areas are easily reached from Interstates 65 and 10 as well as US Hwy 98.
* Fort Morgan 51 Hwy 180 West. - A fort has been at this site on and off since the 1500s. The present fortification date from 1834 to WWII and played a vital part in the Battle of Mobile Bay. Historical tours are given daily in the summer.
* Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo 1204 Gulf Shores Parkway.
* Gulf Shores Museum, 244 West 19th Avenue.
* Orange Beach Indian & Sea Museum, 25850 John M Snook Avenue.
* Gulf Shores Public Beach.
* Gulf State Park - 6 miles east of Hwy 59.
* Waterville USA Hwy 59 North.
* Adventure Island, 24559 Perdido Beach Blvd.
* Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge, 12295 Hwy 180.
* Ferris Wheel at The Wharf, 4985 Wharf Parkway.
* Pirates Island Adventure Golf, 3201 Gulf Shores Parkway.
Please click on the image for pictures.