Sevierville is a city in Sevier County, Tennessee, located in the Southeastern US.
Just why is Sevierville Where Smoky Mountain Fun Begins? That’s easy - because Sevierville is filled with great attractions, shows and fun things to do you just don’t find anywhere else.
Experience adventure in the Great Outdoors by hiking the Great Smoky Mountains or exploring the caverns beneath the foothills. Take a walk on the wild side at educational attractions featuring exotic animals like kangaroos, zebras, snakes and emus.
There are even museums featuring classic cars and warbird airplanes, plenty of go-kart tracks and even putt-putt golf to keep everyone entertained. Attractions in their sister cities of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg are only minutes away. Have a day of fun at Dollywood or Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies.
Sevierville shows are family friendly and dazzling anytime of day. From martial arts morning shows to acrobatic matinee performances and toe-tapping evening musicals, Sevierville offers a unique blend of shows.
Shopping in Sevierville ranges from high-end outlet stores and boutiques to galleries, antique stores flea markets and even the scrapbook store with the largest inventory in the US.
Sevierville is also the hometown of country music legend Dolly Parton.
Few attractions :
* Black Bear Jamboree Dinner & Show
* Cirque de Chine - Family Entertainment
* Comedy Barn.
* Dixie Stampede.
* Forbidden Caverns.
* NASCAR SpeedPark.
* Sevierville Visitor Center - Winfield Dunn Parkway.
* Wonder Works, TN LLC.
* World Of Magic At Governor's Palace - 179 Collier Drive.
* Tennessee Museum Of Aviation - 135 Air Museum Way.
* Smoky Mountain Helicopters Incorporated - 1101 Winfield Dunn Parkway.
* Scenic Helicopter Tours - 113 Helicopter Ride Boulevard.
* Muscle Car Museum - 320 Winfield Dunn Parkway.
* Forbidden Caverns - 455 Blowing Cave Road.
* The Farm At Apple Valley - Lonesome Valley Road.
* Adventure Park At Five Oaks - 1628 Parkway.
* Smoky Mountain Deer Farm & Exotic Petting Zoo.
* Bluff Mountain Adventures.
* RainForest Adventures.
Please click on the image for pictures.